- This event has passed.
FL FAST – SBIR/STTR Virtual Training Series
March 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Florida High Tech Corridor is pleased to present this series of FREE virtual workshops through our FL FAST Program funded by a grant from the Small Business Administration’s Federal and State Technology (FAST) Partnership Program. To learn more about services and resources offered through FL FAST, please visit: https://floridahightech.com/innovation-investments/sbir-sttr-support/
Upcoming Webinars Include:
– March 9th at 1pm – ABC’s of SBIR/STTR
– May 9th at 1pm – Writing a successful SBIR/STTR Commercialization Plan
– June 14th at 1pm – How to prepare an SBIR/STTR budget
– September 14 at 1pm – ABC’s of SBIR/STTR
About our next Workshop:
March 9th at 1pm – ABC’s of SBIR/STTR
Find out how the government’s Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs can provide a source of non-dilutive R&D funding for initial development of your high-risk, innovative idea and proof that it has potential in the marketplace. These two programs provide over $4 billion to innovative small companies annually!
Join our expert in this virtual session to learn what it takes to participate in the programs. This training is designed to provide enough information for attendees to determine if they would like to seriously pursue proposal development and provides the necessary steps to help begin the process.
• Eligibility requirements
• Participating agencies
• The differences between SBIR and STTR
• How to determine which agency is right for you
• Common misconceptions and more!
Who should attend:
– Companies from startups with less than 500 employees who do early-stage, technical R&D
– Academics who want to commercialize their technologies
– Companies who are seeking early stage, non-dilutive funding for research towards product development